Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Homesick? A little..

So today we had a snow day. Thank fucking GOD. Anytime I don't have to go to that school makes me happy. And last night was horrible. Never thought that would happen, but it did, and I got hurt, but whatever. I'll be fine, I'm a fast recoverer. :D

So yeah. I've been really irritated lately, and It's like I can't stand being around some of these people. Specially my mom. I just look at her and get instantly pissed. I can't stand to even be around her anymore, and when I am, I'm in like a bitchy mood.

AH. Techno music is just so fun and happy. Techno and Nirvana and Bob Marley are the only things that can put me in a good mood.

I wanna paint my nails pink, like this bright pink but I'm too lazy. Maybe later?

So, every time I think about Wisconsin, all I can think about is everything I'm missing out on. Like my friends, and all the fun things we could be doing, and just hanging out and even just going to school with them, its just like UGH. I really want to go home. And like I know for a fact I'm missing out on stuff with my family.

But yeah. Only a few more years and I'm out. I know its easier said than done.
I really need to get my priorities straightened out before then.


xoxo
Jayme♥

No comments:

Post a Comment