Sunday, February 1, 2009

Futuristic (:

So, today I was thinking about how I really want change. I don't just want to change on the outside, but on the inside also. I also want to prepare for the future. That sounds really weird. I know. But It's just been on my mind a lot. haha(:

Mostly I've been thinking about college, and what I want to do, and where I want to go.

I really want to go to a big city. I mean I had my heart set on going back home to Wisconsin, and going to college there, where my friends and family are. But! I'm not really sure if I want to do that anymore. I DO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT STAY IN TENNESSEE.


OK-SO:
Here are the things I would like to get into:
1.Photography or anything with design.
2.Fashion. Anything.
4. Singer/Actress? Maybe. I love love love singing, and I think acting is just so fun, Butttt, I do get nervous easily, but I think I can eventually get over that.
5. Journalist. I love writing. But I don't know if I'd be good enough to make it big.
4. FAMOUSSSSSSSSS. haha


ANYWAYS.
I think this is the place for me. New York City. Bright Lights. MMM. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment