Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I really want to create my own website.

So, I've been thinking, and I really want to create my own website.
Even if no one went on it, I think it'd still be fun to have one.
I could blog, and put up my photography on it, and my music.

It would be perfect. And its only like 10 bucks for a year.

But I don't really know how to construct a website.
And I'm all alone on this one.
So yeah.

(:

But wouldn't that be awesome?!
AH!
I think, if i do make one, it will be over spring break, where I have time to work on it and stuff. (:

Yeah.


SO ANYWAYS.
Today was okay.
Kinda boring.

I'm failing like two or 3 of my classes.
Which isn't good since school end in like two months.

So i really need to focus.
LIKE really. Erg.

I hate school.
It's so annoying.

Specially my school.
The people are such bitches.
I swear.
Today i kept getting bad looks. I don't even know why. I didn't even talk to anyone today or anythinggg!

Whatever.
I'm so over high school.

OH
and another thing i really want.
like really bad.


I'm getting one when I move into my apartment.
(:
I can't now since my dogs would eat it. :/

I cant wait though.
I love these cats.
They are amazing!

Well, its almost 8 and i need to do some homework. ew. i know. haha.

xoxoxoxo
☻Jayme<3

No comments:

Post a Comment