Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh I've Been Dying To Say This To You.

So Saturday night I got trashed. I was so drunk. It's not even funny.
I've never drank so much in my life.

It was so fun though.
I was on cloud 9.
I was happy.
Not a fucking care in the world.

Yeah, so today Sunday. HOLY SHIT. I've never felt so WORSE in my life. It was like a combination of a cold and the flu and just feel like absolute shit.

IT WAS HORRIBLE.
It still is.

But yeah, so my ex just called me and was like where are you? are you okay?
and I'm like who are you? haha. Really? Why are you all of a sudden caring about me? And then I hear the girl who is his ex also in the background. And yeah. whatever.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO EAT AWAY AT MY INSIDES.
vodka might.
but this won't.

(:
I'm going to stay positive.
Or at least try.

Anyways.
I need to get my stuff ready for school tomorrow.
and all that junk.

xoxoxo
-Jayme<3

1 comment:

  1. hi! have just stumbled upon your blog
    visit mine if you have the time ;)
    take care

    xoxo,
    fhen

    ReplyDelete