Friday, March 13, 2009

I Deleted a Bunch of Old Blogs.

So, I was reading them and they are just so annoying and depressing. Hahahah.
So, I deleted them. (: Gah, I'm so tired and going out in a little while.

(:

I got home super late last night. But I had an amazing time and ended up waking up with a randy hangover haha(: But I'm doing pretty good now. (:

Oh! And through all of that, I managed to rearrange my room. It's okay I guess. It took me forever, I mean, it's pretty hard to do anything with a hangover. Hahah. And I'm still not finished, but I have the weekend.

Anyways, I'm going out again tonight. getting crunk? hahahahah. Oh yes(:
It feels good to drink after this whole week and everything that happened. It feels so good to be flat out happy.

Anyways, I'll blog tomorrow I'm sure. (:

xoxoxo
Jayme♥

No comments:

Post a Comment