Monday, April 20, 2009

College Life on Mtv.

OMG. This show is amazing. I LOVE IT.
And the fact that its at Madison. OMG. It just is awesome. I makes me feel so close to home.
Which is kind of weird. Because it's a t.v. show.

So since that show came on, I've really been looking in to colleges and everything more and more.
I really don't know forsure what I want to do, but I have a few ideas. And I have no idea where I want to go. I know for sure that I want to get out of Tennessee. But I don't who where I want to go. I either want to go to Wisconsin, California, Chicago, or New York. I just don't know if I'll be able to make it on my own in one of the big cities. So I was talking it ove with one of my good friends, and she was like yeah I'd love to move to California. But who knows in two years, she might totally change her mind.

SO AH. I don't know what to do.
I have a while to think about it, so thats good.

AH!

OTHER THAN THAT.
Today was good.
I had a pretty great day.
And my ex and I are friends again.
So I hope that turns out well.

Well, I need to finish some stuff.

xoxoxooxoxoxo
-Jayme(:

No comments:

Post a Comment