Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm Horrible!

Jeez. Well I said I'd blog if I got my nostril bites. AND I DID!!!

AND I LOVE THEM!

We went to nashville and went to a bunch of different places, some of which weren't open, and the one that did my industrial got fired from the parlor, they said they wouldn't do it because of their insurance and all this stuff.


BUT finally, we went to somewhere in Hendersonville I think, and they said they'd do it, and i was like YES! finally. I was kind of nervous. Not as nervous as i was to get my industrial though.

So, there was a few people in there, getting piercings and tattoos, and then she was like Jayme, you can come with me and I'm like okay! haha, so we go to this little piercing room, with these posters up of pinups and everything which was pretty rad. Then I sat down and she marked my nose, which was like a five minute long process, which I told her I didnt care I just wanted it to be even, and then she told me that I had a slight curve in my nose, and I said, go figure. All the fights I've been in and everything. So finally she told me to lay down, "take a deep breath in, and slowly POP ... let it out" hahah. Yeah. It didn't really hurt, but IT WILL MAKE YOUR EYES WATER. So next was the other side, here we go again with the breathing, hahah, the only part that really got me was when she had to maneuver the jewelry in. OMG that tickled a little bit haha.

She handed me a mirror and from that point on, I fell in love with my nose. ahahahah.
So after that ordeal. We walked out of the parlor and went to the mall, so I could get some retainers. since at my school, they don't allow piercings. So I hope I can wear these retainers. I'm sure one of the teachers are going to say something.

It makes me kinda nervous.
I hate being singled out.

Well, we just had some bad weather, which interrupted my blog, lol.
Nothing too major, lots of tornadoes in the area, but we got lucky this time and only got rain and thunder storms.

I have nothing to do today.
I do have those projects I could probably be working on.
But I really don't want to. Gah.

UGH.
I hate when my rooms trashed.
I feel like I'm always straightening it up.
Oh well.

Hopefully, I can blog again later this week.

<3
x's & o's.
-Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment