Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday. First Official Day of Spring Break.

Well, I have to apologize for not blogging in such a long time! I've been overwhelmed with drama. Actually high school drama to be specific. I'm really to the point where I'm just ready to go to college. Although, a lot worries me about college, and where I'm going to go, and if I'm even going to get accepted into the place I want to go. So, maybe these next two years will help me get my priorities straightened out.

So the start of my spring break has been pretty boring so far. Nothing major has gone on besides hanging out with some friends and sleeping in until noon. haha. This break feels really good so far though. Even though I'm barely accomplishing anything a day, it feels good just to be away and relax.

But I do have a few things that I have to accomplish before spring break is over.

I have a huge wedding project, and a huge spanish project.
And they both mean A LOT to my grade. I mean, they are PROJECTS.

So, hopefully tomorrow I can go get all the supplies. I also am HOPING I can get my nose pierced. Nostril bites to be precise. It's a nose piercing on each side. I really like them (: And then If I get those done, I need to go to hot topic and get clear retainers which are only like $7 dollars for 4 or 3. I don't remember hahah.

Well its 12:24 here and I'm getting tired.
I got distracted and started filing my nails and texting and listening to music.

AH! I'm on my friends myspace and his music makes me so happy. hahah

creepy right?
its not his music, its his selection. or playlist.
(:

well.
goodnight, hopefully i'll blog a bit tomorrow(:

xoxoxo
-Jayme<3

No comments:

Post a Comment