Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Just A Little Bossy ;)

So today, was pretty exciting haha, not really.

Talked to my friend Eric this morning, he called me on his way home from his night shift. So that was at about 6:40 this morning and lasted until 7:00ish. I got ready fairly fast this morning. Which I was very proud of myself for haha. I'd rather be like a half hour early than even 5 minutes late.
THE WORST PART ABOUT MY MORNINGS NOW ARE TAKING OUT MY NOSE RINGS. haha. Yeah its a pain in the ass. I hate taking them out and putting my retainers in. IT SUCKS!

But I'll get over it.

So I've been listening to lindsay lohans song bossy for like the past 15 minutes. And I really like it. haha.

So, after school, I went and got my haircut. Side swept bangs and layers. Woopy. I doubt anyone will notice tomorrow haha. Then after that I was starving so we went to B.K. haha Yum right? Then we went to this fabric store so I could get my fabric and everything for my clothing project. I have to make a purse. Yay. I hope it doesn't think totally hideous. Haha. Oh! And what a coincidence that like 6 people I know were there. hhahah. Then while i was checking out one of my best friends lexie walked in and so i ran after her so I could say hi really quick. (:

Tomorrows wednesday/hump day. Thank god. haha. I wish it was friday already.

So, I've gotten two of my classes grades up 2 whole letter grades. I'm so happy. haha. I really need to work on math and clothing though. Hmmm. What else.

It's like 10:12pm already. Where does time go?! I swear. It's just zooming by. I still need to do some laundry. Grr. haha. And I need to firgure out what I'm wearing tomorrow, since I can't find anything lately. Which is really getting annoying. ERG!

Well, better get to my duties, hahah. (:

xoxoxoxo
Jayme<3

No comments:

Post a Comment