Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Felt like a Friday.

So, today was okay. I hate when something happens over the weekend and then you tell someone, and then you tell more people because they weren't around when you were telling what happened the first time. erg. i hate that. i feel like i had to repeat myself like 8 times.

So today started getting really good towards the end of the day. ;)
lololollololololollololololololol AH! (: okay anyways.

Quick update on my fish and they are all alive and swimming'. loll.

So, I realized in school today, that I really need to step it up. In floral design i have like a 66 because i didn't make up my work when i was out. go figure. in clothing i did have an F on the progress report. In math, who knows what i have in there, i hate that class, and never do the work, but on the progress report i had a c. and Spanish, i don't know how the fuck i have an f. but whatever.
so that's horrible and i know i can do way better.

ugh I'm struggling to see, my contacts keep going all blurry. asdf. I just woke up from a three hour nap and omg it was amazing. haha.

Hmmmm what else happened todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Not really to much. Besides how much i hate school. I want to graduate early so bad. I hate school, I hate the fact the teachers think that they can do whatever they want to you, embarrass you, say shit to you , its just unbelievable some of these teachers. and on the other hand some, SOME teachers at school are really cool and you're an actual person, not just some person in there class for a semester.

Speaking of school, i really need to study for my math test tomorrow. erg. I took notes all day today. so hopefully they'll help.

Well anyways. Its 8:00 already. erg. i shouldn't have slept so long. But yeah, off to studddddyyyyyy. wooot. =D



BTW. I CANNOT GET HOLLYWOOD OR CALIFORNIA OUT OF MY HEAD.
I'm moving there. I swear, after graduation. Cali here i come.


















I AM GOING TO GET TO CALIFORNIA. IF IT KILLS ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment