Sunday, February 8, 2009

IT'S SUNDAY! (: haha(:

So, I've been trying to think positive lately. So, with thinking positive, I need a day off of school, So! I took Friday off. Haha. So Yeah.

I've been making very little improvement on the whole changing thing, But I do have a feeling, it will start getting better. I just need more focus.

OMG OMG OMGOMG ! I got two Betta fishies this week. They are so cute. I named them Frankie, and Nora :D Yeah, and I almost killed frankie because i took I was cleaning out their bowl thingy and he like jumped out and yeah. But they are good now!

Me and my friend were talking about how we need to be more social. So, we are going to try and take a break from everything, and get more social. Hahaha. I know. Don't worry. I'm still going to try and blog just because it's fun(:

EW! Today I woke up so late. Even though it's not like bad since I went to sleep at 5 am this morning. haha. Yeah last night was crazy! hahah. So yeah.

I keep getting home sick! LIKE OMFG. Its so weird. Like i check my facebook or myspace and I'm all sad, because i see my friends and they all look so happy and everything and its just like ugh I'm missing out on so much!

What about this past week, was pretty funny. These two guy friends of mine totally treated me like shit and then they go around and were like I'm so sorry Jayme, I made a mistake and like all this shit. So yeah. I found it funny. Like i don't really care, they are my friends regardless. I love them to death, i just don't want to lose friendship with them over something so idiotic.

My room is a mess. And i really should clean it but, its so hot in here and i dont even want to move lol. My fish are so cute, they follow your finger when you put it up to the bowl. Its adorable. (: OMG DID I TELL WHAT OINKERS THEY ARE? haha. I don't over feed them, its just when i do feed them they look go insane. ahha. (: Ew, I hate how their bowl gets dirty so quick.

Anyways, I'll try and blog more later.(:

bye!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment