Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINS DAY!

Hahah, I'm not as happy as it looks about valentines day. aha. But its all good.


SO! Today I woke up at 4:40 a.m. ON a SATURDAY. haha yeah. So I stayed up for a little while, then ended up passing out at like 9, and waking up like at 2.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I NOW OWN TWO BLACK GOLDFISH. They are the loves of my life. ahah.
Their dolls, they are so cute and they arent that big. So yes, I do need to take some photographs of them soon.

AND I STILL HAVE MY BETTA FISHIES.
Nora and Frankie(:

Which reminds me.
I need to name these little cuties.
I know ones going to be K.C. (kurt cobain initials. hes my hero).
So the bigger one is going to be K.C. so if you say it, it sounds like kasey. haha. COOL.
wow nerd much?
HMMMMMMMM.
I need a second name for the smaller one.
I like maddie.
For the smaller one. (:
So its K.C. and Maddie<3>:/
whatever though. At least I have a phone. haha.

OMG why is my room such a mess. erg. i hate it.
I think im going to clean it up.
YAY cleaning. with a mixure of singing. WOOT.

Yesterday was so weird.
I can't even say why.
But it did make me giggle like a little school girl. AHA.

xoxo.
bye<3


UPPDAAAATTEEEE:
I CHANGED MADDIES NAME TO SADIE.

Im not sure why, but she looks more like a saddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment