Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good Saturday Morning! (:

It's almost 8:30 a.m. here and I'm awake. I don't know why I'm awake because i was up until 2:30 am this morning. Then i passed out. loll. Go me? Yeah.

SO! Today. I have no idea what I'm doing. I woke up and my mom was gone so I'm not sure what I'M going to do. Probably nothing until noon or later, since she wont get home until then or later.

BLAH. I am so bored. OMG i haven't seen vegitales in so long. lololol. I miss that show. So Ive been watching a lot of Daria lately. I love that show. I have the first season on my ipod and part of the 2Nd. I really should work on getting the rest of the seasons on there but it takes SO long.

Ugh going back to school on Monday is going to suck so bad. I'm going to have double the shit to make up, plus like 3 tests. AWESOME. I'm so excited for that.

For like 40 something degrees outside, it seems really nice out. I really don't want that heat to come too fast. The humidity here is so miserable. It makes you not want to live, or go outside. ITS that bad. But another part of me wants it so i can go outside and get burnt. ha ha. since i never really "tan" until like the 3rd week of sitting out.

I've been listening to the Dave Matthews band constantly. i Really love them. Like a lot. Loll.

For the first time in like 8 years i feel like reading. loll. Every ones telling me to read Twilight. I MIGHT. And yes i own it, i got it for Christmas, but its not like every girl in school doesn't own the flipping thing, because you you bet they do. I think a few frame the thing.

BUT Before twilight there's this other book i want to read that i bought like last summer.

"Trust no one, Love nothing."
Honestly I might have to go by this quote, because that really seems to be true right now. Literally. I'm not even joking. I think trusting no one and loving nothing is safe.

Well, I think I'm going to go download some music.

xoxoxox
JAYME(: aaha epic?

No comments:

Post a Comment